To host a Pumpkin Party, please read these guidelines and submit this form.
Please join us for our Annual Citywide Pumpkin Party. We would love for you to host or co-host on your block & invite your neighbors to enjoy Fall, while getting creative & enjoying a meal together.
When: October 28th
Time: That’s up to you!
We Love LB Will Provide:
- A custom Flyer in JPG format
- Yard Signs for event promotion are available for $5 each
- A Sign-in Sheet for you to start to build a Block email list of neighbors.
- 25 Name Tags
- 3-5 Pumpkins (Optional) Pumpkins donated by Lazy Acres
- One host bag per location.
- A pickup location will be provided for the host to pick-up the above materials on the Saturday morning one week before the event.
- Please use our hashtags:
#pumpkinlb and #welovelb
- Ask one neighbor or two to host the Pumpkin Party with you. (It’s not mandatory but it will be easier.
- Pass out flyers door to door to your block 2 weeks before the event. (Tip: Don’t go alone, ask a neighbor or family members to go with you.)
- As you go door to door, invite neighbors to bring potluck dishes to share.
- Provide your favorite chili or soup or main dish. Provide plates/bowls & utensils.
- Post Yard Signs one on a corner & one sign in front of your home on the Sunday before the event. (Signs must be on neighbor’s property, so ask them if it’s okay.)
Please don’t use this Pumpkin Party to promote your personal or professional interests. ie. Political, Religious, or Business interests.
Have Fun & Be Creative!